As quanta continues on its journey to explore the amazing world of nature, we’re putting up this session schedule in order to keep track of past sessions, as well as plan and organize future sessions. Sessions are held every Monday afternoon, from 3.30pm to 5pm.
- 25 Jan. Intro session on Hollywood science. (Matthew, Lin Sen, Kewei)
- 31 Jan. Some insights into physics we’re familiar with part 1. (Jiahuang)
- 7 Feb. Some insights into physics we’re familiar with part 2. (Jiahuang, Kewei)
- 14 Feb. Session cancelled due to overseas university talk.
- 21 Feb. Liquid crystals. (Catharine Lo)
- 28 Feb. Symmetry in physical laws. (Kewei)
- 7 Mar. The colour of magic. (Matthew Lee)
- 14 Mar. No session due to March holidays.
- 21 Mar. A survery of classical optics. (Kewei)
- 28 Mar. Topic to be confirmed, venue A55. (Lin Sen)
- 4 Apr. Topic to be confirmed, venue A75. (Luyu)
Warning! The consequences of not planning your quanta sessions properly: